Although government restrictions have been lifted, for the time being, for your peace of mind, I'm keeping these measures in place.
- Please do not attend the workshop if you have symptoms of Covid 19 or have tested positive.
- I will space people out as much as possible. If you are coming with a friend let me know and I will sit you together.
- Mask wearing is a now a personal choice but is welcomed if this will make you feel more comfortable, I will have to get quite close to you at times to demonstrate or assist. I will have face shields available if you would like to use one.
- Sanitiser will be available, plus access to the bathroom for handwashing.
- Workshops are held on Sundays, on Sundays the cafe below the studio isn't open, this means that we have the building to ourselves, so more space and no waiting for the bathroom!
- The door and window will be opened to allow for ventilation, please bring an extra layer in case it’s breezy on the day!
- The toilet is on the first floor. The toilets are cleaned and monitored by Spout Brew House.