Update 10th January 2023
The studio is now open again, and normal dispatch and delivery times resume, see below for details. All orders placed over the Christmas break have been dispatched.
DISPATCH & DELIVERY TIMES
Orders are made and processed in 1-4 working days of your order. Working days are Mondays to Fridays, UK bank holidays are not working days. Choose your delivery service from the options below. There are currently two options for UK delivery, Royal Mail first class and Fedex tracked delivery.
DELIVERY COSTS UK Addresses
- Royal Mail First Class £3.50 for jewellery. Wire flower packages are charged at £3.50 to £5.50 depending on their size and weight. Wire flowers including a glass bottle are charged at £5.50. Estimated delivery in 1-2 days after dispatch, this is not a service with a guaranteed delivery date, nor is it tracked.
- Fedex tracked delivery £5.50 for jewellery. Wire flower packages are charged at £5.50 to £6.00 depending on their size and weight. Wire flowers including a bottle are charged at £7.00. Tracking information will be sent to you after dispatch, delivery is estimated within two working days of dispatch.
- FREE -collection in person from my studio in Staffordshire. Once your order is placed I will be in touch to arrange collection.
- Royal Mail International Signed For or Tracked service £10.00
Depending on which services are available for your location your order will be sent tracked, or signed for, or tracked and signed. Delivery to Europe can take 3 to 7 working days from posting. These are estimated delivery times as these are not date guaranteed service. Customs charges and VAT maybe added on arrival in the destination country, this is charge that you, the customer, or recipient pays.
Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the US
- Royal Mail International signed or tracked delivery £12.00
Depending on which services are available for your location your order will be sent tracked, or signed for, or tracked and signed. Delivery to these countries is estimated to take 5 to 7 working days from posting.These are estimated delivery times as these are not date guaranteed services. Sometimes items can be held up in customs which can also effect delivery times. A customs charge maybe added on arrival in the destination country, this is charge that you, the customer, or recipient pays.
Jewellery is carefully packed in a cardboard box that will fit through most letterboxes. All jewellery is presented in a gift box made from recycled materials. Care advice will also be included. Larger items such as hair garlands or decorative wire flowers are often packed in larger boxes that won't fit through your letterbox.
If your order doesn't arrive when you expect it
In our experience it is extremely rare for items to be delayed, however if this does happen and the item doesn't arrive when you are expecting it, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can help you to resolve the situation. Initially we will ask you to allow three weeks from your dispatch date for the item to arrive, as in our experience delayed items will usually arrive within that period. It also allows us time to investigate with delivery provider. If after this time and following investigation your order still hasn't been located then your order will be replaced or refunded.