This site uses Paypal to process card payments, this is a safe, easy way to pay online. PayPal allows you to pay in any way that you prefer, including through credit cards, bank accounts, buyer credit or account balances. Please note that you do not need a PayPal Account to use this payment method.
Jewellery is usually dispatched within 2 to 4 working days of order confirmation, but at busy times this could be up to a maximum of 7 working days of order confirmation. In the unlikely event that your order is delayed we will contact you with an alternative dispatch time and the option to cancel your order.
- Royal Mail First Class FREE
- Royal Mail First Class Signed for £2.00
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £7.00
For items sent ordinary first class (FREE) a certificate of posting will be obtained.
"Signed For" items require a signature on delivery
Special delivery items are tracked with a signature on arrival, full insurance is provided by Royal Mail. Items sent by special delivery will arrive next day from dispatch.
Please see the Delivery Section for our policy and what to do if your item doesn't arrive when you expect it.
Please see the Delivery section for more details.
All jewellery is presented in a gift box or bag and packaged in such a way as to ensure it arrives in perfect condition. Care advice will also be included.
Every effort has been made to describe and represent the goods accurately but it is important to remember that all jewellery is made individually by hand and that no two items will be identical. There may therefore be some small differences from the pictures representing the products online and the goods despatched. Measurements and sizes are approximate and given as a guide to the customer. We want you to be happy with your purchases and you may return any item if you are not satisfied, see the Online Sales Returns Policy below for more details.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
If you need to reach us, please send a message via our Contact Us page or alternatively call 07733 026077.
Online Sales Returns Policy
This policy applies to sales made through this website and differs from the policy for sales through the studio or at an event, which can be found if you scroll down.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchases. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, notify us within 14 days of receipt. We will give you a full refund provided that the goods are returned unworn, in their original packaging and in the condition sent. We regret that due to hygiene reasons earrings cannot be returned. Bespoke orders are just that, made for you, to your specifications, and as such cannot be not refunded, though naturally we will do our best to make reasonable adjustments to bespoke pieces as we do want you to be really happy with your finished pieces!
Please check goods on delivery, faulty or damaged items can be returned, please notify us within 14 days of receipt, and they will be replaced where possible or a full refund given. After this time we have no liability for goods said to be damaged on delivery. We cannot exchange or refund customer damaged items, but may be able to repair them. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please note that we are not responsible for return postage and advise that items are returned by recorded delivery as refunds can only be given on goods received by us.
Return address: Judith Brown Jewellery, 70 St Edward Street, Leek, Staffordshire, ST13 5DL
Distance Selling Regulations
Under the UK Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 working days from the day after the day of receipt of the goods without giving a reason.
If your order has been confirmed, but you have not yet received the items, you can change or cancel your order Contact Us or telephone us on 07733 026077. If your order has already been dispatched, as well as notifying us that you wish to cancel you will need to return the cancelled item(s) at your own expense to the address given. We will refund the order or relevant part of it, including any original delivery charge to you if the whole order is returned as soon as possible and in any case within 30 days of cancellation.
If you cancel your order and we do not receive the item back from you, we may arrange to collect the item from you at your cost.
Studio and Event Sales Returns Policy
We want you to be really happy with your jewellery or accessories, so please contact us if there is a problem or something needs repairing. Any repairs will be free if the item has been bought within the last 2 years, if you have had the item longer than this there may be a small charge.
If you change your mind about an item you have bought at an event or in the studio please get in touch within 14 days and you are welcome to exchange it provided that it is returned unworn, in its original packaging and in its original condition. Please note refunds are not available for unwanted items, only for faulty items.
Bespoke items are exactly that, made just for you, to your specifications in discussion with Judith. As such they can't be refunded. We want you to be really happy and so will make reasonable adjustments to your design so that you feel fantastic wearing it, though this may incur further costs if the work is extensive, such as a complete remodel. Of course if there is a problem with an item being faulty, repairs will be made in accordance with the returns policy set out above.
These are only valid on www.judithbrownjewellery.co.uk, for the time specified. Enter the code given at checkout to claim your discount. If you have any problems please get in touch.
Workshop Booking Terms and Condtions
- Workshops include materials and use of equipment, though you are welcome to bring your own items to personalise what you make. If there is an option to buy extra materials on the day I’ll let you know in advance.
- On full day workshops a light lunch is included, along with homemade cake and tea, additional soft drinks and coffee can be purchased from Spout Brew House downstairs.
- On half day workshops, homemade cake and tea is included, additional soft drinks and coffee can be purchased from Spout Brew House downstairs.
- Please advise of any dietary requirements on booking. Food is homemade here by the Spout Brew House kitchen.
- Payment will be taken at the time of booking and all bookings are non refundable. If you are unable to attend the workshop yourself, you may send another person instead to take your place, but you must let me know their name and contact details in advance. You can book online in my shop here, or in person in my studio.
- A minimum of 5 people are required for the workshop to go ahead, if less than 5 people book onto the workshop it will be cancelled with as much notice as possible and you will be refunded in full.
- You can expect there to be between 5 and 12 people taking part in the workshop.
- Under 16s must be accompanied by a participating, paying adult. Please get in touch to discuss the suitability of a particular workshop for those under 16 before booking. Workshops are aimed at adults, but may be suitable for those 13 and over.
- Please note that workshops are held on the first floor and unfortunately there is no lift.