• All the buttons and buckles used for A Vintage Affair - Antique Buttons are always vintage, sometimes antique. After being rescued from button tins and long forgotten sewing drawers they are upcycled into unique jewellery.
• Vintage and antique lace is used in the Vintage Affair Antique Lace. Much of the lace is around 100 years old and is upcycled in this feminine collection.
• A Vintage Affair - Noir uses old haberdashery from the 1930s to 1980s. All press studs are upcycled, as are all the hooks used in these collections. Some of the larger eyes used are modern, as a vintage alternative is not available.
• My jewellery boxes are made from 70% recycled card and are recyclable.
• Where possible recycled or sutainable materials are used for promotional postcards and materials.
• I use recycled paper in the office, recycle ink cartridges and where possible reuse packaging sent to me.