• All the buttons and buckles used in our Vintage Collection and for our Brooches and Rings are always vintage, sometimes antique. After being rescued from button tins and long forgotten sewing drawers they're upcycled into unique jewellery.
• Vintage and antique lace is used in the Vintage Lace Collection. Much of the lace is around 100 years old and is upcycled in this delicate collection.
• The Vintage Noir Collection uses old haberdashery from the 1930s to 1980s. All press studs are upcycled, as are all the hooks used in the collection. Some of the larger eyes used are modern, as a vintage alternative is not available.
• Our jewellery boxes are made from 100% recycled boxboard with partly recycled paper covering and the remainder from FSC forests. They are made ethically within the western world and are recyclable. Our jewellery pouches (used for rings and brooches) are recyclable.
• Our promotional postcards and care advice cards are printed on recycled card.
• We use recycled paper in the office, recycle our ink cartridges and where possible reuse packaging sent to us.